Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Seattle V:TES

Post subject: Card Kingdom for Thursday, July 20th (Bellevue)
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:56 am 

Card Kingdom for Thursday, July 20th (Bellevue)

Meeting time: 6:30 PM
Geoff will be in town for Dragon Flight and we're looking for some more players to join us. Let us know if you can make it.

Card Kingdom
13310 Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98005

-Grayson

Post subject: Re: Card Kingdom for Thursday, July 20th (Bellevue)
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 pm 

Two games, as best as I recall them:

Kevin (Arrika)->Steve (Followers)->Geoff->(Tzimice wall)->Donovan->(Dementation wackiness)->Grayson (Shambling hordes)
A fairly slow start on my side of the table, since I didn't have Arrika. I did draw some nice Zillows, and a Villien/Giant's Blood combo early on, which was nice.
Donovan Demented Graysons vamp, then Grayson passed it to me, and I passed it to Steve's only minion. Poor Steve was hosed when Donovan then Malkavian Dementia'd that vamp and Golconda'd it. Steve was never to recover, since I had ample bounce and fortitude to resist Grayson's hordes for the early game. I ousted Steve, but was then ground down between two sets of combat, and lacked the stealth to get by Geoff. Grayson ousted me (with help from Tension), then wrapped up the rest of the table in a close fought battle with Geoff.

Kevin(Brandywine)->Grayson (pander vote)->Donovan (Toreador wall?)->Geoff(Tizimice wall)->Steve (black hand stealth bleed)
Grayson had a very strong start, but Kevin and Donovan got tooled up a bit and did tons of blocking. Steve even helped out with some bounced bleeds into Grayson. Kevin over-extended in bringing out another prince. Steve recovered from getting combat mauled a couple of times, and stealth-bleed out Kevin. I left then, since it was late. I don't know how the rest of the game turned out.

Board index » Seattle V:TES