Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Seattle V:TES

Post subject: European Championship Berlin - Anthology Set
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:39 pm 

Is anyone going? If anyone is, I'd like to throw some money your way to get the Anthology Set. I'm sure there might be others interested as well.

The 19th V:tES European Championship will be held at World of Darkness Berlin and attendees will receive a limited edition, 100-card Anthology Set exclusive to the event. The Anthology Set celebrates the legacy of Vampire: the Eternal Struggle with highly sought-after cards from its history and cards developed by its player community, the Vampire: Elder Kindred Network. It also includes cards representing characters from the immersive live-action roleplaying events End of the Line and Enlightment In Blood at World of Darkness Berlin.

In addition, ticket holders can order extra sets in the webshop of the WoD Berlin convention for 20€ each to be collected at the convention. (If you can’t make it to the tournament this year, you can ask a friend to purchase extra sets). Please note that preorder of extra card sets will close on March 3rd.

Post subject: Re: European Championship Berlin - Anthology Set
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 am 

I'm don't know of anyone in particular that's going - maybe Darby. I would also like to get my hands on a few sets. You should attend the qualifier this year. Some attendees may know better at that time whether they're going to the EC or not. Maybe we can get a few sets this way..

-Grayson

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:51 pm 

I sent an email today. Please reply soon. If we could get a bulk number of anthology sets sent our way, how many would you commit to buying at $25 each?

-Grayson

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 pm 

We do have less than a month to find someone that is going as the preorder closes on March 3rd. Ugh, first-world problems.

Board index » Seattle V:TES